"Discover the Concha Bay kayaking in Donostia-San Sebastián"
Kayaks and canoe rental
Renting a kayak or canoe is very easy in Alokayak for those who want to discover the Concha Bay in Donostia-San Sebastián. It is one of the best ways to explore which it's considered one of the most beautiful little cities in Europe.
CANOE AND KAYAK PRICES
from 6 to 10 years
from 6 to 8 years
> than 10 years and < 100 kg.
- IT IS ESSENTIAL TO KNOW HOW TO SWIM
- Minimum age is 6 years.
- Prices are per boat.
- The price INCLUDES: kayak, backrest, paddle, vest, canoe drum and VAT (21%)
NO NEED TO RESERVE - ( Large groups and guided kayak tours
call in advance).
We have a large number of kayaks and canoes that are constantly rotating so there are usually free ones.
- Once you get to the base you have to sign the rental contract.
- We will leave you a waterproof drum in case you want to take some things with you, the rest of the things you can leave in our place
- One member of aloKAYAK team will distribute the material to you and indicate the best areas to navigate and will show you how to embark and disembark safely.
- Ther is the card payment option.
KAYAK BASE IN DONOSTIA
- Our facilities are in Donostia on the beach of Ondarreta, on the sand, so it is very comfortable to get in and out of the water. You don't need to transport the kayak or board; it will be placed close to the shore so you can easily pick it up . You can store your belongings in our base during the activity and shower in the showers on the beach at the end. If you prefer, you can use the lockers and hot showers in the cabins that are 50 m away. (€ 1.40)
- La Concha Bay in Donostia is a privileged place for canoeing for its natural environment of great beauty and for being protected from wind and waves. Navigating the bay in a canoe or stand up paddle is one of the best ways to get to know the city. One of the most popular tours is visiting Santa Clara island which is located very close to the base of Alokayak - reaching it by kayak will hardly take us a quarter of an hour - and walk to the lighthouse at the top.
From there we will get one of the most beautiful views of the city. You just have to know how to swim; We will give you the basic instructions and enjoy!
RECOMMENDED TO BRING
- In principle you only need swimsuit, towel to dry off after the activity and sunscreen.
- If you want to go down on the island and walk around it , you'll make it easier with flip-flops. If you want to have a drink in the small bar you will have to bring money or a card.
- In June and the end of September , if the weather is not very good, it is good to bring an anorak and / or a thermal shirt.
- If you need to wear goggles, secure them with a cord.
MAIALEN CHORRAUT IN ALOKAYAK
- We are very happy with the recent silver medal achieved by Maialen Chourraut in Tokyo, which joins the bronze medal in London 2012 and gold in Rio 2016. Maialen is part of the Alokayak family and we are very proud of what he has accomplished. We are united by the same passion that she takes to the highest level.
- At ALOKAYAK we help you to be respectful of the environment and local culture. We make a great effort to take care of our natural environment. In accordance with the global criteria for sustainable tourism we try to ensure that our activity has the least impact on the beach and the nature that surrounds us. We do not depend on an electrical connection and we try to use recycled materials in the equipment of our facilities.