"Enjoy kayaking with your family on the Bay of La Concha in Donostia / San Sebastián"
If you are planning a family kayaking trip in San Sebastián, in Alokayak you'll find what you need. We have sit on top and unsinkable kayaks that make boating safe and comfortable. La Concha Bay is an ideal place to practice canoeing and is protected from the wind and the waves, making it ideal for family outings . Alokayak thought of you and offers suitable equipment for both adults and the little ones, including special vests for children. The minimum age to participate is six years and is required to swim, from there you can all enjoy the activity ! You have the option to hire a guide to help you during the activity but it's not essential.
- Go kayaking to Santa Clara Island in the middle of the bay and admire the wonderful views of the city from there.
- Swim in the island's natural pool when the tide is high.
- Walk along the trails of the island and discover the lighthouse.
- Go kayaking to the plattforms, take a bath, swim to the platforms and go down the slide.
easy. No experience required.
it´s necessary to know how to swim.
families with children from 6 years old.
kayak, paddle, lifejacket and taxes
RECOMMENDED TO BRING
- Basically you need a swimsuit, towel and sunscreen.
- If you want walk around the island is better with flip flops or footwear suitable for water sports.
- In June and Setember waterproof jacket and long-sleeved t-shirt (neoprene wet suit for SUP) in case of clouds or chilly weather.
- if you need glasses hold them with a safety strap or similar.
Our kayaks have seats in the middle for the kids. Here you can see the diferents conbinations.
betweend 6 and 10 years old
> 10 years old and < 100 kg.