We have a wide range of kayaks and canoes to rent in our base located on the beach of Ondarreta in Donostia / San Sebastian (in the same sand, a few meters from the water), in the Concha Bay. We offer the rental service without a guide or guided visits in a unique security and beauty environment.
KAYAKS AND CANOES
- Single kayaks, Double kayaks (2 + 1 child ) and Triples (2 + 2 children) are avalaible
- These kayaks are self-emptying (sit on top) and very stable, so no previous experience is necessary. You only need to know how to swim
- We have diferentes kinds and sizes depending on your skills.
from 6 to 10 years
from 6 to 8 years
> than 10 years and < 100 kg.
YOU MUST KNOW
- IT IS ESSENTIAL TO KNOW HOW TO SWIM
- The minimum age is 6 years old.
- The prices are per boat.
- The price includes: kayak, backrest, paddle, lifejacket, canoe drum and IVA (21%)
- COVID-19: We ask that you bring your mobile phone to carry out the rental agreement process. We have also added the possibility of paying by card.
RECOMMENDED TO BRING
- Basically you need a swimsuit, towel and sunscreen.
- If you want walk around the island is better with flip flops or footwear suitable for water sports.
- In June and Setember waterproof jacket and long-sleeved t-shirt in case of clouds or chilly weather.
- if you need glasses hold them with a safety strap or similar.
NO RESERVATIONS ARE NEEDED. (big groups and guided activities YES).
We have a large fleet of kayaks with high turnover so we will always be able to rent a kayak.
- You have to check in (sign the rental agreement)
- You can leave your belongings at aloKAYAK, or if you prefer, you can rent a canoe drum to carry whatever you want (€2)
- An aloKAYAK member will give you the equipment and will explain the best paddling areas
- We will inform you about safety issues. La Concha Bay in Donostia/San Sebastian is a privileged place for canoeing , is very safe and is well guarded by several Life Guards stations , so you can enjoy your paddling with complete peace of mind.
- There is the possibility of paying by card.
See General Contract Conditions.
- Our installation is simple but has the advantage of being on the beach itself, on the sand, very close to the water.
You can leave your belongings in Alokayak and after the activity have a shower in the beach showers. If you prefer there are public lockers and hot shower booths available 50 meters away from Alokayak (1.40 €)
- At aloKAYAK we help you to be respectful with the environment and the local culture. We make a great effort to take care of our natural environment. In accordance with the global criteria for sustainable tourism we try to ensure that our activity has the least impact on the beach and the nature that surrounds us. We do not depend on electrical connection and we try to use recycled materials in the facilities of our facilities.