Descubre la isla en kayak o SUP
"To visit San Sebastián, is to fall in love...Start with a stroll along therefour-mile oceanfront promenade that hugs the city's three sandy beaches. Or, for a new perspective of this georgeous shore scene, Isla Santa Clara in the middle of the bay. Depending on the tides, the uninhabited islet might reveal its own slip of sand-San Sebastián's phantom fourth beach." 36 hours in San Sebastián, The New York Times, by INGRID K. WILLIAMS
The Basque Coast enchants with the contrast of the deep blue sea with the green mountains and hills that slope toward the beach, and a rich maritime history with popular idols like Elkano who completed the first circumnavigation of the world.
From Ondarreta beach, settled in La Concha bay, the pearl of the Cantabrian sea, set out by kayak and paddle to the Santa Clara island for a unique view of the shimmering scallop-shaped bay. Land in the small beach which only appears with low tide or in the little port and stroll along the paths to the inhabited lighthouse in the top and discover one of the city's best hidden spots.
- Kayak and explore the Santa Clara Island located in the stunning La Concha bay, in San Sebastian.
- Enjoy one of the best views of the city.
- Stroll along the paths and discover the inhabited lighthouse.
- Relax and have a drink in the tiny port.
- level: easy. No experience required.
- duration: 1 hour and half
- rate KAYAK double/SUP:11,50 €/ 15 € person.
- included: kayak, paddle, lifejacket and taxes
- required: it´s necessary to know how to swim.
- things you'll need swimwear, water shoes and sun protection.